Thursday, June 7, 2007

Veggie Harvest

After spending a few days away from home, I discovered the garden needed some attention. Some of the squash had grown to the size of baseball bats, so we're chucking those. I found some helpers willing to harvest. I'm not so sure they will be willing to actually EAT the stuff they picked, but maybe if I disguise it in some zucchini bread or sauce they might be tricked into eating it. Let's just say they usually avoid pickles, squash, cucumbers and tomatoes. The green beans... well we'll see.




If you read this, and live close enough, you are welcome to come and help yourself. I just picked the last of the apricots and put them in the freezer, but the peaches will be ready in a few weeks.

1 comment:

Papa Randy said...

Ummmmm Zucchini bread, my favortie.