I was tagged by Randy quite awhile ago and did not have time to respond, so I'll do it now:
1. I'm afraid of dogs.
2. I have a secret ambition to learn several languages. I know it will probably never happen, but I would like to at least learn one enough to be somewhat fluent.
3. I have never made Chow Mein and have wanted to for over a year. Anybody have a good recipe?
4. I am anti-social and prefer small gatherings. I would rather be in the kitchen than limelight.
5. I love poetry. When I was in college, sometimes I would go to the library and read John Keats instead of hanging out in the lounge at the Institute. (I guess that's proof I'm anti-social.)
6. I broke my back when I was sixteen by falling out of the cab of a red 1949 truck as it turned a corner.
I tag Carla J., Angela, Lee, Anita, Jeremy and Ryan.